Personalized, customized travel services in Sicily. Tours, excursions, events, conferences, student trips and much more, by an experienced, licensed tour operator and travel agent based in Sicily. With plenty of attention to detail, whether your group has 2 or 200.
About Us • Ideas • Contact • Full Site • FAQs
Events & Conferences • Student Tours
If you're reading this, Sicily Concierge is exactly what you're looking for! If you can imagine it, there's a very good chance that we've already done it during our decades of experience in accommodating the needs of travelers visiting our island. Here are a few good reasons to choose Sicily Concierge to plan your tour of Sicily (please visit our desktop site for many more details).
• Since we're based in Palermo, Sicily's largest city, you're dealing directly with the company that plans your travel experience. That means competitive pricing but also close attention to detail because we're "on site."
• We're a real tour operator, licensed as such by the Italian government. Only licensed tour operators offer the protection required by Italian and European Union law, such as liability for failure of service (if an agency goes bankrupt before your arrival). Beware that most small firms that advertise personalized travel on the internet, such as chauffers who promote themselves as "tour guides," lack such insurance.
• You have the benefit of a full-time staff of experienced travel agents working in a real office, not an outsourced or "virtual" travel consultancy operated exclusively from somebody's phone.
• Our staff includes experienced, professional licensed tour guides. This means you'll be shown around, not just driven around. In fact, there are certain archeological sites where unlicensed, self-styled "tour guides" can be fined by police for working illegally.
• The range and diversity of our competence permit us to offer superlative solutions for things like conferences, events and student tours, projects very few tour operators can handle very effectively. We've handled study tours and complex events for groups ranging from NYU to YPO.
The more "conventional" services are tours around Sicily, excursions from larger cities to places like Mount Etna, Segesta and Monreale, and things like winery visits. Perhaps your needs fit one of these experiences. But Sicily Concierge offers much more, whether it's a helicopter ride around Etna, a golf holiday complete with excursions to intriguing sights, or a yachting voyage along the coast with stops at sites like Cefalù and Siracusa. To begin, simply contact us with a general (or specific) idea of what you have in mind. We'll make your idea a reality!
Our sister site, Best of Sicily, is full of ideas about things to see
and do on our island.
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone:
From the United States: (1) 312 239 0420
From Australia: (61) 2 8011 3849
From other countries: +39 091 626 9685
By fax: +39 091 380 9900
Please remember that we're on Central European Time, open from 9 to 1 and then from 3 to 7 Monday through Friday except Italian holidays.
Sicily Concierge has organized tours and events for groups of university students and corporate executives, and in 2018 our staff contributed useful suggestions to a chapter in this informative book:
©2006-2018 Sicily Concierge, Palermo, Italy. All Rights reserved. Visit our desktop site for further information.