IMPORTANT: A number of independent "guides" in Sicily offer excursions (driving you from place to place). Unfortunately, most of those found on the internet are not licensed as tour guides, tour operators or taxi drivers. This means that they probably lack accident insurance that covers a client who (for example) incurs an injury while walking from the guide's parked car to an archeological site, such as the temples at Agrigento and Segesta. Worse yet, some of these "guides" may deceive you into believing that they are licensed when they are not. In Italian law, only a properly licensed company qualifies for the insurance described. In Italy the tourism/travel industry is highly regulated for your protection.
Your Visit to Sicily Planned by Travel Specialists in Sicily!
ersonal travel is a little like something from the past suddenly coming back to life — especially if you remember what it was like to work directly with a professional travel agent who could answer all your questions and plan virtually any trip. Back then, most travel agents were experts who knew and understood the places you were planning to visit. Superior service wasn't a "luxury." It was presumed. Welcome to Sicily Concierge!
Sicily Concierge is a travel agency — the "traditional" kind with a fully-staffed office, knowledgeable (and multilingual) travel agents, attentive customer care and 24-hour emergency service — specialized in customized, tailor-made tours, excursions and trips in Sicily. "Luxury travel" but much more, because most choices can be scaled to most budgets. When you deal with Sicily Concierge, there's no reseller or "middle man" because you're in direct contact with the Sicily-based travel specialists who plan and oversee your visit down to the tiniest detail. You're never "alone." The result is personalized service for your unique experience. In other words, you're working step-by-step with the travel specialist responsible for your visit. You'll pay a fair price because there's no extra commission being paid to a "local" vendor outside Italy. (Read more about us.) Here's what you can expect from Sicily Concierge:
• Personal Tours around Sicily with a focus on culture, history, food and wine, or almost any experience you can imagine, whether you would like to stay for two days or two weeks. Escorted/guided with your own driver or self-drive (independent or "FIT") travel based on a well-planned itinerary: your choice.
• Escorted Excursions from Sicily's major cities to visit interesting sights and sites. Shore excursions (if you have a Sicilian port of call for just one day) or day trips from any locality in Sicily where you're staying during your visit.
• Travel Experiences unavailable from most "internet" travel consultants — things like golf vacations, hiking, sailing, and wine tours, regardless of the size of your group, whether it's two or two hundred. We also plan meetings, conferences, incentive holidays and team-building activities. Sicily boasts some spectacular settings awaiting your visit.
• Special Features like travel assistance are included with most of our services. This includes a 24-hour emergency phone number for use during your stay on our island.
• Rational Recommendations — because we are not a broker who must rely on travel-agent commissions from specific hotels, wineries or other suppliers. This means we can provide you with superior, objective, reliable travel advice, without the annoying limitations of many travel agents outside Italy. Our recommendations are based on your requirements and our experience, not on "hidden" agreements with a few suppliers. We work with many partner firms here in Sicily, not just five or six. Expect a virtuoso performance every time.
• Tour Guides — in fact, we're one of the few agencies to provide specialized, professional tour guides around Sicily.
• Special Offers like those from American Express Selects.
© 2006 - 2017 Chat & Tour, Palermo, Italy.